A GENUINE LACK OF ENERGY-EFFICIENT, CONVENIENT, SAFE, AND TIMELY URBAN PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND ITS INFLUENCE ON CLIMATE CHANGE.
As a consequence, people are choosing traditional polluting, non-renewable modes of transportation. People often feel unsafe when traveling and frequently experience significant delays in getting to their intended destinations.
The environment is negatively affected from the use of fossil fuel-based transportation systems and ever-increasing levels of CO2 emissions. Despite knowing the impacts that cars are having, people continue to use unprecedented levels of rideshare services, taxis, and buses to navigate dense urban environments.
Of equal importance is heightened personal exposure to Covid-19 from crowded trains and buses and the large queues awaiting their arrival.
SMALL, PRIVATE DRIVERLESS VEHICLES TRAVELING ALONG ELEVATED GUIDEWAYS AND USING SOLAR POWER FOR THEIR MOVEMENT.
Concern over the use of fossil fuels and greenhouse gases, automobile fatalities, and lack of affordable public transit has heightened demand for such a solution
The price and efficiency of solar power are now ready for use in our solution and other enabling technologies are already well-established.
STSC’s solar-powered eMobility urban transit system is aligned with ecological and social goals of inclusion and equality as a “green” solution.
STSC is implementing economically sustainable systems operating in a wide range of use cases in diverse congested urban and suburban locations.
The STSC system is practical, versatile, and economical. It is the perfect combination of form and function.
- People save significant time lost due to congestion; vehicles travel; unencumbered on an elevated guideway.
- On-demand, origin-to-destination travel dramatically reduces the potential for contagious disease infection from crowded trains and buses and the large queues awaiting their arrival.
- People are safe and secure in their own personal vehicles, free from anxiety about strangers in public spaces
- The small station size allows for stations every 1/4 mile, providing convenient access 24/7.
- Highly energy efficient, providing travel at $0.02 per mile (~125 MPGe)
- Solar panels provide all power for transportation without using fossil fuels.
- Low operating costs and high-efficiency result in operating at a profit; with no subsidies.
- Easily integrates with existing transit modalities allowing expansion in the ridership on other transit solutions.
The STSC smartphone App will get you to your destination in no time.
Use the APP to pick a destination. It will instantly create a QR code.
Walk up to an empty vehicle and scan the QR code adjacent to the vehicle berth. Walk aboard, take your seat and enjoy the view while the urban transit system vehicle whisks you away to your destination using only the power of the sun.
No smartphone, no problem. You buy your ticket at the station and proceed to your destination.
From Idea to Realization
OUR PROJECT TIMELINES
We collaborate with individual communities to assess their needs and desires while also cooperating with local, regional, and state governmental agencies to facilitate a transit solution that fulfills the community’s needs.
Consult With Our Experts
Perform a study
BUILD AND OPERATE
Why choose us
Our team brings the right combination of skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to make Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) a reality.